Protect your computer with AdAlert

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by maching search, Jul 29, 2007.

  1. maching search, Jul 29, 2007

  2. maching search

    ray Guest

    No, my computer does not have 'virus infect'. I run Linux. I've been doing
    that on four home computers on the internet 24/7/365 for five years now
    and never had a malware infection of any sort. I also spend zero time with
    virus scanners, etc.

    ray, Jul 29, 2007

  3. maching search

    dwight Guest

    That's fine.

    Anyone using a PC and Windows connected to the internet who does not patch,
    protect, scan, and firewall deserves what they get.

    As to the OP, I'm fine with AdAware. And the price is right, too.

    dwight

    dwight, Jul 31, 2007