    BTW, here is a link to one of those batteries:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3826162445&ssPageName=STRK:MEBI:IT

    It's Mr. Rather B. Beachen to you

    Mr. Rather B. Beachen, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Mr. Rather B. Beachen

    Ron G Guest

    You've spent hundreds of dollars on a beautiful camera. Don't take a
    chance on an e-Bay battery that is so cheap. By reputation, they are a
    crap shoot. Spend the extra $30 and be safe. Several years ago I bought
    an Oly with NiMh batteries and charger and the quality of both was very
    high. Remember, Li-ION batteries have very complex charging circuits.
    You don't want to take chances on getting an el cheapo bummer.

    Ron G, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Mr. Rather B. Beachen

    Vic Dura Guest

    Stick with the Oly. The $5.00 cheapie may ruin your camera.

    Vic Dura, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Steven M. Scharf, Jul 11, 2004