    and their own family.
    http://blog.eljee.nl/?showimage=50

    Thanks! Eljee

    Eljee, Sep 20, 2006

  2. Eljee

    Roy G Guest

    SPAMMERS are not prophets.
    It does not require much skill at foreseeing the future to know that you are
    going to be told to F*** OFF.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 20, 2006

  3. Eljee

    Fred Lebow Guest

    I don't think that this is spam.
    There are some really nice photographs here.

    Fred

    --
    Fred Lebow
    ..com

    Fred Lebow, Sep 20, 2006
  4. Eljee

    Frank ess Guest

    I'm glad you said that, Fred; otherwise I'd have missed some excellent
    photography.

    Frank ess, Sep 20, 2006
  5. Eljee

    Helen Guest

    I certainly, as a freelance photographer, honour prophets.
    Whoops, wait a mo, that's profits.

    Helen, Sep 20, 2006
  6. Eljee

    PTravel Guest

    Same here -- some very fine work.

    PTravel, Sep 20, 2006
  7. Eljee

    Roy G Guest

    Hi all

    Abject apologies, I am an idiot who rushed in without looking or thinking.

    There are some very good pics on the site.

    I was misled by the rather flowery way of enticing visitors.

    As I said abject apologies to all.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Sep 20, 2006
  8. Eljee

    Bill K Guest

    As the old saying goes--"fools and Scots rush in where angels fear to
    tred"

    Bill K, Sep 20, 2006
  9. Eljee

    ½ Confused Guest

    Posted from http://groups.google.com
    hey... HEY! Grandpa Bruce married a Brit!

    Oh <SNIP>. I'm doomed... ;-)

    (cant remember name at the moment...)

    ½ Confused, Sep 21, 2006