    revealled here. How about revealing the promocode for this
    exam?

    Niels

    Niels Piersma, Jul 19, 2003

  2. what make you think its not a voucher number?

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 19, 2003

  3. Sort of. You call VUE (or SP) and tell them you have a
    promocode. Then you can give them the promocode and you'll
    be registered for free, atleast for the betas.

    I noticed that some MSFT guy dropped a promocode for an
    exam last month. I just want to know is there is a legal
    free promocode for 70-297.

    Niels

    Niels Piersma, Jul 20, 2003
  4. hm.yeah