    differences, or do the tests look the same and cover the
    same material.

    thanks,

    MCP GUY, Nov 4, 2003

  2. MCP GUY

    Plain Jane Guest

    Same test in different test provider environments. If your
    local test provider is well maintained, then you will have
    a good testing experience! You will have problems and
    positive experience with both test provider! Both provide
    on line registration and test result.

    Plain Jane, Nov 4, 2003

  3. MCP GUY

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Just a quick ? concerning the differences. Is there any
    As far as the content of the tests go, they are identical (of course, you'll
    have different questions each time you take the test, regardless of the
    location, but the pool of questions is the same). However, some people swear
    by Vue, and I've only heard of a couple who swear by Prometric. There may be
    differences in things like monitor size, how reliable the computers are,
    etc. But as far as the exams themselves go, they're the same.

    Ken Briscoe, Nov 4, 2003
  4. MCP GUY

    Simon Geary Guest

    In the UK, one of them charges VAT and the other doesn't so it's cheaper to
    take your exam with the one that doesn't. I can't remember which is which
    though.

    Simon Geary, Nov 5, 2003
  5. MCP GUY

    Yoshi Guest

    VUE doesn't - so you save 17.5%

    By the way, do they all use those God awful wipe-board things nowadays
    instead of proper paper?

    Yoshi

    Yoshi, Nov 9, 2003