    If so, what are the differences in the two? or are they basically the
    same questions and format, etc.? Thanks in advance,

    Jonathan

    jmpinto, Jan 13, 2006

  2. jmpinto

    Lasher Guest

    wrote in @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
    There is no difference. It's just different providers of the same test.

    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006

  3. jmpinto

    Neil Guest

    did you hear say in @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:
    I have and there is not supposed to be any differnce in the exam contents
    (I haven't written the same exam twice, once at Vue once at prometric -
    that would just be wierd).

    The test seemed a bit more sluggish moving from one screen to the next
    when I did it through Vue, but that could have been the equipment and not
    the test provider.

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006