    same questions and format, etc.? Thanks in advance,

    Jonathan

    , Jan 13, 2006

  2. Lasher Guest

    wrote in news:1137167783.348099.248150
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > I've only taken Thomson Prometric tests to get my certs, and was
    > considering trying out the Pearson Vue tests. Has anyone tried both?
    > If so, what are the differences in the two? or are they basically the
    > same questions and format, etc.? Thanks in advance,
    >

    > Jonathan

    There is no difference. It's just different providers of the same test.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP 110010

    Lasher, Jan 13, 2006

  3. Neil Guest

    did you hear say in news:1137167783.348099.248150
    @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

    > I've only taken Thomson Prometric tests to get my certs, and was
    > considering trying out the Pearson Vue tests. Has anyone tried both?

    I have and there is not supposed to be any differnce in the exam contents
    (I haven't written the same exam twice, once at Vue once at prometric -
    that would just be wierd).

    The test seemed a bit more sluggish moving from one screen to the next
    when I did it through Vue, but that could have been the equipment and not
    the test provider.

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP#30

    - Reality-ometer: [\........] Hmmph! Thought so...

    Neil, Jan 13, 2006