    http://www.getcertify4less.com (but we don't want to use Karkucus's link...).

    Does anyone know of any other links?

    TIA

    mamakin1976, Jan 30, 2004

  2. mamakin1976,

    Karkucus only benefits if you use his affiliate link :
    ...www.getcertify4less.com/mb.asp

    If you go directly to www.getcertify4less.com you can get vouchers and he
    won't get a penny. In fact I suspect he won't get a penny anyway. When they
    see what he's done they'll probably drop him from their affiliate program.

    Why am I reading the newsgroups when I've got an exam in 4 hours.....aargh!

    JM

    PS does anyone know where I put my drivers licence?

    --
    JonathanMiles at uk2 dot net

    Jonathan Miles, Jan 30, 2004

  3. mamakin1976