Prometric Self Test Exams

Discussion in 'MCAD' started by Niels, Nov 17, 2003.

  1. Niels

    Niels Guest

    Can anybody throw some light on the SelfTest exams that
    I did 70-305 this afternoon (and passed) and tried the
    SelfTest exams as well as the exams that came with the
    Self Paced training kit from MSPress. The SelfTest exams
    were nothing like the real exam. They were a lot harder -
    both in how the questions were asked as well as the
    answers you had to give.

    The exam questions that came with the trainingkit were
    basically the questions I got in the real exam. There
    were even a few of them that I literally did in the
    practicetest.

    I'm glad though - because in the SelfTest exams I never
    scored higher then 62% (even 36% this morning right
    before the real exam.... :X), while constantly scoring
    around the 72% in the MSPress exams. I finally passed
    with a score of 819 (my guess that that means 82%, but
    i'm not sure. Passingscore was 700.)

    Niels, Nov 17, 2003