    Certification? I finished my last exam on July llth, and,
    now I want to find out how, or when, I should register for
    the Microsoft Welcome Kit.

    R.Douglas, Jul 18, 2003

  2. R.Douglas

    truithmonger Guest

    8-12 weeks

    truithmonger, Jul 18, 2003

  3. R.Douglas

    Mahmoud Guest

    Sometimes it takes 2 to 3 working days to update your
    transcript. You may check your transcript in MCP secured
    page. If you see your certification is completed then go
    to benefits and confirm your mailing address and order it.

    Good luck

    Mahmoud, Jul 18, 2003
  4. for me, it takes 1 day

    Kian Wah, Lai, Jul 19, 2003
  5. R.Douglas

    Marko Guest

    For me, it took around 2 days, roughly, after each exam
    for my Prometric or VUE candidate history to update.

    The exam Pass/Fail is given after you submit the exam at
    the exam centre. My 219 and 220 exams reported a score as
    well as pass/fail status (pass!).

    Microsoft email for MCP, MCSA and MCSE all came within 1-3
    days after I achieved each. Mail came from "Microsoft
    Certification" with "Congratulations!" as the subject.
    Congrats on what I had achieved, advice on welcome kit
    within 4-6 weeks (each of the three kits took around 2
    weeks to come to Australia from France), there was info on
    how to access benefits, and how to log on to the secure
    site.

    I did my exams with BOTH Prometric and VUE and it didn't
    seem to make much difference. All you have to do is let
    the second centre you register with know some details from
    the other registration so your results can be linked with
    Microsoft.

    Regards

    Marko

    Marko, Jul 20, 2003