    seems to be sound, but nothing out of my speakers.

    Thanks
    Tino

    teak, Dec 4, 2005

  2. teak

    Nil Guest

    That was my reaction, too. Followed by "Thanks for sharing(?)".

    Nil, Dec 6, 2005

  3. Just a guess...it's related to the post immediately above...same
    poster.

    Tom

    Tom MacIntyre, Dec 6, 2005
  4. teak

    Nil Guest

    OK, I see that now, or rather, I saw it then and immediately forgot
    about it. It's such a poorly-asked question with no supporting
    information that I didn't consider it. And I see that the one guy who
    tried to get more info received nothing more than a restatement of the
    question. I'm glad I didn't bother with it in first place.

    Nil, Dec 7, 2005