    I'm looking for a structure more interesting than that.

    Can anyone help?

    CB

    Idris Alooma, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Idris Alooma

    °Mike° Guest

    Get stuffed, Clyde.

    <snip>

    °Mike°, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Idris Alooma

    Petit Alexi Guest

    [snip]

    That's a suprising answer; can I ask why? Is he fishing for a spammy
    mention of his product?

    I would normally tell people about acf and pricelessware, but didn't in
    this case because of your reply.

    Petit Alexi, Oct 8, 2003
  4. Idris Alooma

    trout Guest

    Clyde Benson is a notorious and persistent spammer, impersonator,
    net-kook and all-around Loon.
    Jimchip has a pretty-good summary:
    http://tinyurl.com/q7cb

    trout, Oct 8, 2003
  5. It was on Tue, 07 Oct 2003 19:06:11 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that Idris Alooma made this utterance:
    <SNIP>

    Sod off, Benson.

    William Poaster, Oct 8, 2003
  6. Idris Alooma