    Are there any? I don't think Adobe Photoshop Album is equipped to handle
    RAW. The interface of C1 for organization is clumsy although I do like using
    it for RAW files development.

    leo, Apr 30, 2004

  2. leo

    Annika1980 Guest

    Are there any? I don't think Adobe Photoshop Album is equipped to handle
    Try Extensis Portfolio.

    Annika1980, Apr 30, 2004

  3. leo

    Mark B. Guest

    I use BreezeBrowser for browsing & sorting. It will even do slide shows of
    raw and create HTML web pages.

    Mark

    Mark B., Apr 30, 2004
  4. leo

    Mark Johnson Guest

    Just put the files in the appropriate sub-directories, and use
    Irfanview to view the 'RAW'. It may be slightly different than what
    you get with a filter for PS. Might be color differences. But it will
    give you good idea, at least - particularly to see if the photo really
    just didn't come out. Irfanview has it's own browser, as well.

    Mark Johnson, Apr 30, 2004
  5. leo

    Steve Guest

    I use Irfan View for most of my quick looks and just discovered recently
    that it will display Fuji S5000 .raf files, but it was showing them rotated
    45 deg. I dropped an e-mail to Irfan and he was aware and working on the
    problem.

    I also recently discovered that Qimage will display Fuji RAW files in its
    browser but won't open them for editing. I dropped them an e-mail too but
    haven't heard back yet.

    And last but not least, I just bit the bullet an bought an HP 7960 and the
    software that comes with it will display Fuji RAW files and will allow some
    adjustments to be made to them but its not as precise as Qimage or PSP8
    would be if PSP8 could open Fuji RAW files.

    I also use s7raw for Fuji files.

    Steve, Apr 30, 2004
  6. leo

    Trevor S Guest

    That's all I do. Version 3.9 suprised me by letting me me view Minolta A2
    RAW files, 3.85 did not.

    --
    Trevor S

    -Albert Einstein