    when I use that link they won't take. So I need a way to "capture" the
    stream from that player into something else.

    Thanks in advance!

    Sens Fan Happy In OH, Apr 13, 2006

  2. X-No-Archive: YES
    Sens Fan Happy In OH [] has entered into
    testimony

    Surely not!!!

    --

    Skepticult® Member# 581-00504-208
    ChadwickStone at Gmail dot com

    Chadwick Stone©, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Wow Chadwick - do you think you could be any less helpful?

    Sens Fan Happy In OH, Apr 14, 2006
  4. Sens Fan Happy In OH

    Fred Guest

    There are a number of programs that can capture audio.
    Here is one of them http://www.highcriteria.com/productfr_tr.htm
    You have to select the recording source of course.

    Fred, Apr 14, 2006
  5. Sens Fan Happy In OH

    anthonyberet Guest

    If you use Firefox as a browser - get the 'Download Embedded' extension.
    This will save most web-streams and works on the link you posted.

    http://www.aeruder.net/software/extensions/extensionlist.html

    anthonyberet, Apr 14, 2006
  6. I do use Firefox, unless IE is called for. I've downloaded this
    extension and will certainly give it a shot! So you tested it with the
    Team 1200 link?

    Sens Fan Happy In OH, Apr 15, 2006
  7. anthonyberet - Doesn't work. Only saves 288kb of a WMV file that
    cannot be opened by Windows Media Player 10.

    Sens Fan Happy In OH, Apr 16, 2006
  8. Fred - Have you tried this program with the link sent? I'm downloading
    it now to test out.

    Sens Fan Happy In OH, Apr 16, 2006