    drive.

    Thanks in advance for any help.

    A.

    Anonymous, Nov 6, 2005

  2. Anonymous

    Dusty Roads Guest

    Maybe this will do the trick

    http://freezip.cjb.net/freeware/

    dsfok #4b [76kB]

    with the DS File Ops Kit you can:

    - backup any disk partition, including "live" and "hidden"
    - backup entire disk, including "live"
    - create an ISO CD-ROM or DVD-ROM image
    - create a floppy disk image
    - restore a floppy disk image
    - save a block of data of any size from any location within a file
    - overwrite a block of data of any size at any location within a file
    - instantly create a file of any size
    - truncate or extend files
    - encrypt or decrypt files and directly overwrite them
    - scan the volumes of a computer and get detailed infos
    - check MD5 signature of a partial or complete data object
    - join two files
    - scramble a file with the contents of another one (OTP)
    - do a bitwise reversion operation on any file
    - securely erase files, partitions and disks

    EXPERIMENTAL FEATURES
    - restore disk partitions
    - restore entire disk
    (fast sector-level transfer)