    Lookout Guest

    Windows XP Pro

    tia

    Lookout, Dec 17, 2005

  2. Lookout

    Quiz Time Guest

    I used to use Real Player Pro or Real Player Plus,

    It was able to record real audio live radio streams. It got a bit dated and
    can't open all real audio links so I had to go back to the Real one piece of
    junk :(

    Quiz Time, Dec 17, 2005

  3. Lookout

    Shep© Guest

    Check to see if your sound card came with a Sound Recorder.They can
    usually be set to record in,"Mixed Mode" which captures anything going
    through the sound card as a .wav which you can then compress to an
    ..mp3.
    If not,
    http://www.highcriteria.com/productfr_tr.htm

    HTH :)

    Shep©, Dec 17, 2005
  4. Lookout

    Barry OGrady Guest

    Barry OGrady, Dec 18, 2005
  5. Lookout

    Oi Guest

    HiDownload, Reget Delux, JetAudio

    Oi, Dec 18, 2005
  6. This is the right answer.

    Shep©:

    FrenchMarshal, Dec 18, 2005
  7. Lookout

    Lookout Guest

    Should add that it needs to rip about 2 minutes...the length of an on
    air radio newscast.

    Lookout, Dec 19, 2005
  8. Lookout

    Oi Guest