    save them in a directory for me.

    Thank you all so much,

    Joseph.

    joseph minelli, Jun 16, 2004

  2. joseph minelli

    °Mike° Guest

    Just press CTRL+A to highlight all of the text, and
    THEN press CTRL+C to copy it to the clipboard.
    You can then use CTRL+V to paste it into Notepad,
    or your email client.

    °Mike°, Jun 16, 2004

  3. joseph minelli

    Duane Arnold Guest

    One tool I like to use to take screen shots is Print Screen Deluxe. I use it
    all the time to capture screen shots of program errors that can be captured
    almost at the runtime :) and saved to a jpg, bmp, etc or printed. The
    program sets in the job tray waiting for the Print Screen key to be
    depressed.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 16, 2004
  4. ++
    Fantastic!!
    your just about the best M, thank you.

    Joseph

    joseph minelli, Jun 16, 2004
  5. ++
    That is a great program, can you change the dir to where the pix go?

    You have to try (Screen Shot Maker2), I just picked it up a few hours
    ago and love that little thing.

    Thanks for your help D,

    Joseph.

    joseph minelli, Jun 16, 2004
  6. joseph minelli

    Duane Arnold Guest

    The program always captures the screen. When the screen is captured, it
    will do an auto print if you enable it or just to a print at your
    command. You do a File/Save As can save it anywhere one likes along with
    the various file types.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jun 16, 2004
  7. joseph minelli