    OS XP pro sp1.

    thanks in advance

    ~ray

    Ray, Sep 17, 2005

  2. Find a more clued girlfriend. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 17, 2005

  3. Ray

    Whiskers Guest

    Or get an operating system that really is 'multi user', not some fudge of a
    single-user system with 'profiles' tacked on as an afterthought. :))

    (Some people might be curious as to which you decide to change ...)

    Whiskers, Sep 17, 2005
  4. Ray

    Ray Guest

    hmmmm... not quite the answer i was looking for...

    ~ray

    Ray, Sep 17, 2005
  5. Ray

    Gordon Guest

    Gordon, Sep 17, 2005
  6. I was thinking outside the...uh...box. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 17, 2005
  7. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Ray, Sep 18, 2005