    John Davis Guest

    Is there any way I can find the product key listed on my pc, I am having a
    problemupdating service pack, as it says my key does not match? have xp pro

    John Davis, Dec 30, 2003

  2. John Davis

    Alien Zord Guest

    AIDA32 reveals most things.

    Alien Zord, Dec 30, 2003

  3. John Davis

    John Davis Guest

    Sorry, what does that mean, and where is it?

    John Davis, Dec 30, 2003
  4. John Davis

    EricP Guest

    EricP, Dec 30, 2003
  5. John Davis

    CB Guest

    A downloadable diagnostic programme "free" Do a google search.

    CB

    CB, Dec 30, 2003
  6. John Davis

    Unk Guest

    Keyfinder for all operating systems.

    Unk, Dec 30, 2003
  7. John Davis

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You have a pirated copy.

    pcbutts1, Dec 31, 2003
  8. John Davis

    Patrick Guest

    Free stand-alone utility, worth reading the page anyway;
    http://www.michaelstevenstech.com/ViewKeyXP.htm

    Patrick, Dec 31, 2003
  9. John Davis

    alan Guest

    You need Belarc Advisor. Worked for me on win2000.

    alan

    alan, Dec 31, 2003
  10. John Davis

    Ron Martell Guest

    Is this the problem?

    Error Message: The Product Key Used to Install Windows Is Invalid
    Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 326904
    http://support.microsoft.com?kbid=326904

    Good luck

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --