    The product keys that i have found on Google doesn't work...

    So i hope that someone of you know a product key...

    (i have a Windows XP 64-bits professional)

    Lorre, Dec 19, 2007

  2. Lorre

    Carlos Guest

    Carlos, Dec 19, 2007

  3. Lorre

    Lorre Guest

    That doen't work. You can only see the product key of the running OS.

    I can't start my XP PR x64 because he asks a product key in the setup.

    Lorre, Dec 19, 2007
  4. Where did you get the product key in the first place?

    Colin Barnhorst, Dec 19, 2007
  5. Lorre

    Carlos Guest

    Lorre,
    When you say "crashed" do you imply that something happened that prevents
    every kind of boot (safe, etc.) into Windows?
    If you cannot boot, then remove your hard disk and place it as a data disk
    (or secondary) in another working PC that already has Windows (any Windows)
    running.
    Run this program from that OS and use the proper command line switches so
    that it reads the key in your drive.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Dec 19, 2007
  6. Lorre

    Lorre Guest

    I have never used a key.

    I have my computer from my dad's work. It was already installed.

    I mean with 'my computer is crashed' that he haves a BSOD when i start my
    computer normal and in safe mode.

    (code = 0x0000007E)

    I have unplugged all the hardware, but it haven't work.

    Now the old windows installation is replaced by the new, but i can't run the
    setup because he is stuck in the 'product key - part'.

    Lorre, Dec 19, 2007