    Fris "I need some ass lube" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 7, 2003

  2. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Jtyc Guest

    Oh now... that's just terrible.

    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Everyone, I am pleased to annouce that I, Fris, am FOTW,
    that is Fag of the Week. I secretly take it up the ass
    from that brit Billyw

    Fris "I need some ass lube" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    Being chewed out by your boss and now this?!?!?!

    Have you ever had a worse week?

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 7, 2003
  4. I think it's my boss that's impersonating me. This is how he's getting
    even.
    I've had a few better weeks.

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  6. =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=

    Gary - US Guest

    Oh damn.....looks like the "Gay One" Tron2003 is back.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk