    Any recommendations appreciated

    Regards
    Lee

    Lee Davison, Aug 16, 2004

  2. Lee Davison

    Unknown Guest

    Best bet is to replace it with original equipment so that you're sure it has
    the same specs. Example: Suppose a different model blows 10 cubic feet of air
    less than the original?

    Unknown, Aug 16, 2004

  3. Lee Davison

    Hamman Guest

    2200+ is quite low in the ATHLON XP range, so you can go for pretty much
    what you want.

    I recommend www.overclockers.co.uk for this type of thing.

    hamman

    Hamman, Aug 16, 2004
  4. Lee Davison

    Russ Guest

    Hi Lee
    I've just replaced mine, I tried three different models before
    settling on the recommendation of the lads at www.ccl.computers.com the
    model they recommended was the Akasa AK821 I run mine on a Barton 2500 XP.
    It supports your processor.

    Regards
    Lee

    Russ, Aug 16, 2004