    need

    what ealse could be a problem thanks for help

    Rok

    Rok Romih, Aug 25, 2003

  2. Forget it. System Idle Process indicates the amount of "slack" CPU cycles you have in
    your system. With the task manager open, burn a or rip CD and watch it
    drop. Reinstall your AV too.

    Reginald Perrin, Aug 25, 2003

  3. On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:56:44 GMT in 24hoursupport.helpdesk, my mind
    boggled at the following statement by Rok Romih in message
    System Idle Process is just that, it's what your processor is doing when it's
    doing nothing.

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    No of SETI units returned: 2002