  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    i try install one program for connect my cel phone by usb port ( verizon wireless) but all the time open boxes where said: " not passed on windows logo testing to verify its compatibility with windows XP". What i need to do?

    Guest, Jul 25, 2004

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Ignore the message and continue installation if you are happy that Microsoft hasn't certified the software.

    Guest, Jul 25, 2004

  3. Guest

    rmeusborn

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    XP Pro vs Mobile Office

    Installing Verizon Mobile Office software & driver on my Acer PC running Windows XP Pro Version 2002 Service Pack 2. When I plug in the MODEM (Verizon LG VX4400 phone) USB cable and start the Mobile Office software, it detects a “wireless device” on Com 4 & computer locks up requiring a hard reset. Verizon Tech Support and Smith Micro both stumped.

    rmeusborn, Sep 6, 2006