    Anybody ever have the problem with the blurryness of the television before
    and what did you do about it?

    Alt

    Alt/Ctrl/Del, Oct 24, 2005

  2. Alt/Ctrl/Del

    Silvabod Guest

    Anybody ever have the problem with the blurryness of the television before
    1/Yes. 2/ Over 15 years ago, got a 2nd hand Amstrad (which was superb)- when
    the power failed (as Amstrads do, it knocks out the entire system), upgraded
    my pc's over the years, as necessary! (used for "work" as well as "play".
    Decent spec pc today is relatively cheap, and XP has the facility to play
    old arcade games, "emulating" the original OS functionality (and at far
    better resolution, on a monitor).

    If you want a replacement fully working Sinclair Spectrum, with fullsize
    Stonechip keyboard (cost £50 at the time), RAM pack, Spectrum printer and
    spare printer rolls (about 3 of them, cost £11 at the time) together with
    compatible battery cassette player - I've got one, still. No sensible offer
    refused, if delivery in UK!

    Silvabod, Oct 24, 2005

  3. Alt/Ctrl/Del

    Dan Evans Guest

    Wow, haven't come across one of those in a long time. Is the screen blurry
    all the time, even when watching TV? If so, it's the TV. If the screen is
    blurry just for the Sinclair, you modulator is on the way out. Good luck
    getting that fixed.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, Oct 24, 2005
  4. Alt/Ctrl/Del

    Alt/Ctrl/Del Guest

    It must be the modulator then. Thanks Dan.

    Alt/Ctrl/Del, Oct 25, 2005
  5. Alt/Ctrl/Del

    Alt/Ctrl/Del Guest

    Thanks Sivabod, but I will just try to fix what I have. It has
    sentimental value you know, I don't want to buy anything else.

    Alt

    Alt/Ctrl/Del, Oct 25, 2005
  6. Alt/Ctrl/Del

    Unk Guest

    Gee, I got one of them free with a new Midas Muffler...
    Damn thing would reset if you pressed the keyboard too hard. :)

    Unk, Oct 25, 2005