    - nothing. Turned off filter logging and tried to clear - nada.

    I'll appreciate any help offered.

    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, Jul 24, 2007

  2. the filter log file is filterlog.html, which is located
    within each account, within the profile. Perhaps, try
    removing that file and see what happens. Of course, do this
    with the program closed.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 24, 2007

  3. Actually, that part of the problem is gone now that I flailed around enough.

    Thanks I'll keep this for the future.

    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, Jul 24, 2007
  4. More problems popped up. Uninstalled and re-installed 2.0.0.0. Works
    Thank all for responding.

    Chuck

    Gualtier Malde, Jul 26, 2007