    other than rubbing them with pencil erasers? I have been told that
    Olympus has given up using them for photo storage in their cameras.

    Bill

    Bill, Dec 20, 2003

  2. I have never had a problem with them.

    Joseph Meehan, Dec 20, 2003

  3. Bill

    Canopus Guest

    Same here, no problems. Could it be the contacts in your camera?

    Rob

    Canopus, Dec 20, 2003
  4. Bill

    anyone Guest

    I've never had any problems with mine either. Olympus is not the only ones
    that have given up on using them, I doubt whether you can buy any new camera
    that uses smartmedia. Don't know why but they were never able to fit
    anymore than 128mb into those cards. They're getting harder to find now
    too, hardly ever see them on sale at Best Buy or Circuit City anymore.

    anyone, Dec 20, 2003