    I have asked Roxio about this problem but they do not answer within
    reasonable time (a week).

    /JD

    John Doe, Dec 11, 2003

  2. John Doe

    Ghostrider Guest

    Repost the question in alt.comp.periphs.cdr. An issue with games is that
    there may be copy protection in place. Nobody really knows with any
    certainty how any particular anti-piracy technique might work or what it
    does when attempts are made at copying.

    Ghostrider, Dec 11, 2003

  3. John Doe

    Mellowed Guest

    Download CLONECD from http://www.slysoft.com/en/. They have a 30 day
    free trial. See if that works.

    : Hi!
    :
    : I use Roxio Easy CD and DVD Creator 6.0 with a LaCIE USB2.0 DVD+-RW.
    It
    : registers to be equivalent to a Pioneer DVR-106D.
    :
    : I tried to make back-up copies of one of my games. It consists of five
    : discs. The first disc copied fine. The second and the following was
    : recognized as an AudioCD by Roxio DiscCopier. That was not the case
    when
    : using Windows Explorer. There it was recognized as a data CD. This
    made it
    : impossible to back-up those CDs. I think this is a bug of some sort!
    Any
    : ideas??
    :

    Mellowed, Dec 11, 2003