    load the software. Has anyone experienced the same thing? Where can I get
    English software?

    Frustrated....

    Jeff D, Mar 19, 2006

  2. You could try the Panasonic website, but personally I would return the
    camera to the retailer as it takes some time to learn technical Japanese.

    DP

    Dennis Pogson, Mar 19, 2006

  3. Perhaps you bought a "grey market" camera? Return it and demand a Canadian
    product. In Canada all products should come with at least English and French
    software and manuals.

    Darrell Larose, Mar 19, 2006