Problems with Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End Keys

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by News Reader, May 16, 2004.

  1. News Reader

    News Reader Guest

    I'm using Mozilla 1.6 on Windows 98SE.

    I view news groups using Google Groups. After a short while, when
    viewing a thread the Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End keys stop
    working. The scroll wheel on my mouse will allow me to scroll, but
    not the above mentioned keys. If I highlight some words and select
    Edit, the Copy feature is not selectable.

    If I close Mozilla and reopen it, the above mentioned keys will
    function, at least for a short while.

    No changes in software on my machine lately,

    Any ideas what might be causing these problems and how to fix them
    without having to close Mozilla?

    Thanks for any help.

    News Reader, May 16, 2004