    spybot with recent updates and nothing shows up. can anyone suggest where i
    look?

    paul

    aunu27, Jan 14, 2006

  2. Most probably it's your ISPs flakey newsserver with limited connections
    per user, and your even more flakey "newsreader". Try another real one
    like (Free) Agent.

    Walter Mautner, Jan 14, 2006

  3. aunu27

    JANA Guest

    Call your provider. The problem is most likely with them.

    --

    JANA
    _____

    i use Outlook Express 6 for accessing newsgroups and i am having problems
    posting.the program will work for a few time after setting up an account and
    then i will start getting messages such as "exceeded number of connections"
    or i get the pane telling me to put my account name or password.when i look
    in the tools/accounts section i find that the checkbox for remembering the
    password is still checked and yet it still will not recognize the password.
    i know for a 100% fact that the password is correct. i have run ad-aware and

    JANA, Jan 14, 2006