    all the spam messages which I thought might have clogged up the system, but
    the problem still remains. Has anyone any idea what the problem might be?
    Grateful for any help.

    mjk, Jan 10, 2004

  2. mjk

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jan 10, 2004

  3. mjk

    Spider Guest

    Returning from my Christmas holidays I find that Outlook Express is suddenly
    Number one thing to check is your anti-virus software. Do you have a mail scan feature? Is it turned on? If so close OE, turn off the email scan and restart OE and test. If this is not the case, then go to Tools / Accounts / and on the mail tab, look at the properties of your account. Copy down the information (especially the server tab), then go back to the mail tab and remove the account. Add a new one and re-create the new one with the info you copied.

    Spider
    http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1

    Spider, Jan 10, 2004
  4. mjk

    JD Guest

    If your service provider is Att. call customer service at
    1-800-400-1447 Your not the only one with a problem.

    JD

    JD, Jan 10, 2004
  5. mjk

    °Mike° Guest