    Sorry but i can't fix the resolution of my PC it changed itself to 800x600 (i
    use a bigger opne i think its 1024x768) and to a map of 4 bits....
    i can´t put it to the way it was so please someone help me

    Gonzalo, Dec 2, 2006

  2. Gonzalo

    Chris H. Guest

    This newsgroup supports Microsoft's Broadband Networking hardware and
    software only. I suggest you figure out what graphics card you're running
    and see if there is an update available for that specific driver. Consult
    the support web site for either your computer manufacturer or the graphics
    card itself.

    Chris H., Dec 2, 2006