    I have spoken to the company who takes care of our system but have not got back to me for 2 weeks. If anyone can help it would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Steve

    Steve21, Oct 24, 2008

  2. Steve21

    johny84

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2008
    Messages:
    10
    Likes Received:
    0
    Is the file really missing or is it possibly corrupted in some way? Do you only want to get Outlook up and running or do you need all the old emails ?

    johny84, Nov 5, 2008

  3. Steve21

    eagleknight.com

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2008
    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Texas
    Verify the path and filename first.

    I Agree with Johny84. Make sure that the path in the error message is correct and that the file actually exists.

    EagleKnight.com
    Hispanic Genealogy

    eagleknight.com, Nov 12, 2008