    does anyone have any idea what could be wrong with my player....i have never
    had any trouble with any other movies, and i keep it clean, and as a matter
    of fact i bought and played lion king without problem at all. Thanks

    Morpheus, Oct 15, 2003

  2. Morpheus

    Wade365 Guest

    << .i have never
    had any trouble with any other movies, and i keep it clean, and as a matter
    of fact i bought and played lion king without problem at all. >>

    Random cat hair's what does it at my place, and I'm meticulous about my
    equipment... did you try booting the disc again and playing through the suspect
    part of the film again to see if it was a random thing or if the machine is
    definitely hiccupping at the same spot?

    Wade365, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Morpheus

    Impmon Guest

    Most likely cause is dust buildup on the laser inside the DVD player.
    You might want to give a disc cleaner a try. If that doesn't work, it
    could be something else. How old is your player anyway?

    Impmon, Oct 16, 2003