    As anybody who is familiar with the camera will know, the Video mode is
    selected by having to turn the wheel through the off position to get to that
    position

    Mount1003, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Mount1003

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Sounds like a defective switch mechanism. Return it.

    Ron Hunter, Jul 21, 2004

  3. Mount1003

    Ron Baird Guest

    Hi Mount,

    The camera is not doing what it is supposed to do. I would return it to the
    dealer etc. and request another camera. Have not heard of that situation.
    I suspect it is related to the knob on top not being oriented correctly.
    Let me know how you make out. It is a great camera. I will help you make
    sure all is well.

    Good Luck!

    Ron Baird
    Eastman Kodak Company