    it will next time Firefox is started....but doesn't.

    Does anyone know what I've done / what's happened ???

    Cheers

    The Smooch, Mar 1, 2006

  2. The Smooch

    Jerry G. Guest

    Uninstall Firefox completely, reset the computer, and then reinstall Firefox
    again. If this does not resolve your problem, document the exact error
    indicated, visit the Firefox site, and see if you can leave them an email
    about it.

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    I've recently updated to Firefox 1.5.0.1 (don't know if that's
    significant) and now when I try to install any extensions, it says to
    re-boot to complete the installation but re-booting doesn't make any
    difference. It's the same if I try to un-install any extension it says

    Jerry G., Mar 1, 2006

  3. The Smooch

    Spuds Guest

    Best place for this question is alt.fan.mozilla.

    Spuds, Mar 2, 2006