    There is a picture of this player here (I actually bought mine from
    somewhere else which no longer stocks it).
    http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Maxalan-Online_W0QQssPageNameZl2QQtZkm

    M, Mar 13, 2005

  2. M

    Old Gringo Guest

    The Coby brand is sold locally at Arco, which is like a fancy dollar
    store. I know of several people who have bought some of the Coby
    items because of the very low price. I can only say, you get what
    you pay for. Everyone who bought the product had bad results and
    returned them.

    Old Gringo, Mar 13, 2005

  3. M

    Old Gringo Guest

    OMG! I went to take a look at what you bought and that item sells
    for $127.95US at Arco. Isn't the Euro worth about 3-4 times more
    than the Dollar?

    Old Gringo, Mar 13, 2005
  4. M

    M Guest

    Unfortunately it seems that everything in the UK costs more than in the USA!
    I actually paid 100.00 pounds for it so yes is was expensive compared to
    Arco.

    M, Mar 13, 2005