    set up in the ubr7114 and the way to do it.

    Please, help me ....

    Best regards.

    Oscar, Jan 5, 2004

  2. Oscar

    toto Guest

    Hi,

    If you want to use your ubr7114 in bridge mode with a external
    dhcp/tftp/tod server I think you can simply disable dhcp service in your
    ubr7114. The tftp and tod and configured directly in dhcp server.

    If you will use your ubr7114 in router mode, so your dhcp server will
    not be on the same subnet from your modem/cpe you have to configure dhcp
    forwarding on ubr7114 directly with the cli command on cable interface :
    cable helper-address "ip-address-of-your-dhcp-server"

    Regards

    toto, Jan 5, 2004