    Does anyone else have this problem, and know of a fix?

    Cheers

    Scott

    Scott McCarthy, Nov 16, 2003

  2. Scott McCarthy

    Tevfik Yucek Guest

    I have a similar problem in Mandrake with firebird 0.7 . My problem is
    that: when i do search, if it can not find any results, it freezes. And
    sometimes (very rare, not happening anymore), it crashes when I open pdf
    files and change the size of the firebird window. All of the open
    acroreads in different taps crashes.

    I dont know how to fix this though. Sorry :(

    Tevfik

    Tevfik Yucek, Nov 17, 2003

  3. Scott McCarthy

    Alan P Guest

    I have this problem as well; whenever navigate from a PDF , FB dies

    Alan P, Dec 7, 2003