    There is also a red cross in the corner.

    I have checked my browsers security settings and they do accept cookies.

    I am at a loss as to what may need changing!!!!

    James Doyle, Jan 16, 2004

  2. James Doyle

    °Mike° Guest

    Set your security options to 'Default'. I also note that the demo
    uses Macromedia Flash. Make sure you have the latest flash
    player installed.
    http://sdc.shockwave.com/downloads/

    °Mike°, Jan 16, 2004

  3. James Doyle

    Eldoylio Guest

    Thanks mike, I shall try that.

    Eldoylio, Jan 16, 2004
  4. James Doyle

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    °Mike°, Jan 16, 2004
  5. James Doyle

    Unk Guest

    The image might be missing in the web page, or
    Right-click the x and select "Show image"

    Click Start, Settings, Control Panel, Internet Options
    Click the "Advanced" tab, Scroll down to "Multimedia",
    check "Show pictures", and uncheck "Show image download
    placeholders". Click "apply", "OK"

    Also click the "General" tab, Under "Temporary Internet Files", click the
    "Delete Files" button, check the box, "Delete all offline content", "OK".
    After it finishes, click the "Settings" button and lower the amount of disk
    space to use to 20 Meg. Click "OK", "Apply". That will increase your hard
    drive space by how much was in that folder. I've seen it well over a gig.
    Folders that big are prone to crosslinked files. Clear it weekly, or sooner,
    especially if IE starts acting funny.

    How Internet Explorer Cache Settings Affect Web Browsing
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q263070

    If that didn't fix it, then check here:

    Images Are Not Displayed Properly in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q176945

    Internet Explorer Does Not Save Graphics Files in Proper Format
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q260650

    Right-Clicking, Selecting 'Save Picture As' Does Not Save
    Image with Correct Extension
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q250747

    Internet Explorer Saves Images As Bitmaps (.bmp Files)
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=810978

    Web Accessories Functionality Turns Off Image Downloading
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q223050

    Problems Displaying Images in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;q181836

    Pictures Are Not Displayed on Web Sites in Internet Explorer
    http://support.microsoft.com/search/preview.aspx?id=kb;en-us;Q283807

    Images & Pictures - Internet Explorer
    http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/ieimage.htm

    Enabling and disabling Ad Blocking in Norton
    http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nip.nsf/pfdocs/2001100915311136

    Unk, Jan 16, 2004