problems SCCP firmware update to firmware of a sip cisco 7960

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by juanpaskater, Apr 27, 2009.

  1. juanpaskater

    juanpaskater

    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2009
    Messages:
    2
    Likes Received:
    0
    hi..
    I have problems when upgrading a cisco 7960 phone
    I have the following files in the root TFTP.

    dialplan.xml
    OS79XX.TXT
    P0S3-08-9-00.loads
    P0S3-08-9-00.sb2
    P003-08-9-00
    P003-08-9-00.sbn
    RINGLIST.DAT
    SIP0022555F01F2.cnf
    SIPDefault.cnf
    xmlDefault.CNF.XML

    configurations are as follows:

    SIPDefault.cnf

    ; sip default configuration file
    #Image Version
    image_version:p0S3-08-9-00 ;
    #Proxy server address
    proxy1_address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx; my ip server
    proxy_register: 1;

    nat_enable: 1
    nat_address: 10.10.0.1

    nat_received_processing: 1

    SIP0022555F01F2.cnf

    ; phone-specific configuration file sample
    line1_name : 8920
    line1_authname : 8920
    line1_password : 8920

    xmlDefault.CNF.XML

    <loadInformation7 model="IP Phone 7960">

    P003-08-9-00

    </loadInformation7>.

    dialplan.xml

    <DIALTEMPLATE>

    <TEMPLATE MATCH="*" Timeout="5"/> <!-- DSIP -->

    </DIALTEMPLATE>

    the problem is to run my tftp server that eh tested and Cisco TFTP solarTFTPserver where eh had no result.
    the phone is in "Defaulting CM to TFTP Server" and does not show log tftp

    What might be the problem? I hope someone can help me thanks

    juanpaskater, Apr 27, 2009