Problems reading a recorded data CD. TIA

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by JuanMa, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. JuanMa

    JuanMa Guest

    Greetings.

    I'm having problems trying to read a 650MB Pengo CDR, which was recorded
    using an HP recorder(don't know the model), and I think it was recorded in a
    format which is propietary to HP drives.

    Is there any way(software/hack/driver/etc.) that will allow me to read the
    CDR either in Windows or DOS using another drive? Freeware or shareware if
    possible.

    Thank you.

    --
    Take Care.