    running Windows XP (32-bit)

    I looked for a note about this but did not find it here. Perhaps these are
    already installed. If true, the messages could be better.

    Guest, Jul 31, 2005

    Steve Thompson, Jul 31, 2005

  3. Both are already installed as part of the operating system. You can't add
    them cause they're already there.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 31, 2005
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    My system is very similar to yours: 2 raptors, Fx 55, same motherboard. I've
    installed the OS several times, and it always frezzes for awhile when there's
    5 minutes left of the installation. If the same thing is happening to you,
    just leave it alone; after 20 minutes or so the installation will finish.

    Good luck.

    Guest, Jul 31, 2005
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Sorry, wrong place.

    Guest, Jul 31, 2005
  6. Guest

    John Barnes Guest

    I read they are distributing the version without MediaPlayer in X64 also to
    comply with the EU requirements. I assume that there is a 64-bit version of
    MediaPlayer 10 available on the Microsoft site for those who have the EU
    version.

    John Barnes, Jul 31, 2005
  7. Interesting, I hadn't thought of that. You may be right.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 31, 2005
  8. Guest

    DKI Guest

    As far as i read and see it only applys to the 32bit version only and not
    the 64bit versions.

    DKI, Jul 31, 2005