    the picture is stripped from the forwarded mail. (Windows Vista)

    Can anyone tell me what setting to change to stop this?

    Thanks

    HLS, Feb 5, 2008

  2. HLS

    olfart Guest

    do a search for "Vista Porn Filter"

    olfart, Feb 5, 2008

  3. HLS

    HLS Guest

    Thanks...
    This is also happening to a friend, but I am not sure what operating system
    she is using.
    Nor what security software.

    I have suspected that security controls of some type may be causing this but
    have not
    yet found the key.
    Appreciate your input.

    HLS, Feb 5, 2008
  4. HLS

    Baron Guest

    That seems to be the norm nowadays. If I forward such a mail then I
    re-attach the item. Then again I don't use HTML mail, only plain text.

    Baron, Feb 5, 2008
  5. HLS

    HLS Guest

    As nearly as I can tell from the setup windows, both HTML and text mail
    allow you to send pictures.
    Is there a preference for one or the other?

    HLS, Feb 5, 2008
  6. HLS

    Baron Guest

    With HTML you can embed the pictures. With plain text you have to
    attach them. Other than that its your choice.

    By the way there are often web beacons embedded in HTML, these can be
    used to keep tabs on you!

    Baron, Feb 6, 2008
  7. HLS

    HLS Guest

    Thanks, Baron.

    After I asked that stupid question I researched the issue and found that
    what you say
    is very true.

    I changed my email to text, and tried to send pictures, and it seems to work
    okay.
    I will learn, with time and experimentation.

    Best regards

    HLS, Feb 7, 2008