  1. Have e-mailed many people with a AOL account and none are received is anyone
    else having the same problem?

    Dave

    David Brockwell, Feb 14, 2004

  2. David Brockwell

    Sultan Guest

    David Brockwell wrote in
    Friends don't let friends use AOL.

    Sultan

    Sultan, Feb 14, 2004

  3. David Brockwell

    Spider Guest

    Dave,
    Turn mail logging on in your email client. Do a few send/receive
    sessions. Examine the log (especially the outgoing smtp log) and make a
    not of the aol proxy you are sure to see. It is very possible for a
    proxy server to accept an outgoing message from you and make it appear
    the messages was sent, then fail to pass it on to the next server in
    line. Then enter AOL hell and call their tech support and ask them
    about the proxy server. Better yet, don't waste your time and dump AOL.
    I'm not one that says it because it is the chic thing to say. I'm
    saying it because it is the logical thing to do if you want reliability
    on the Internet. They make heavy use of proxy servers and will not
    acknowledge it when asked.

    Spider, Feb 14, 2004
  4. David Brockwell

    Margie Guest

    AOL members have much of their mail sent to their spam folders now. Have
    your AOL friends check their spam folders to see if that is where the mail
    from you is hiding.

    Margie, Feb 14, 2004
  5. David Brockwell

    Adam Bailey Guest