    to use it.

    Can anyone suggest a workaround?

    TIA

    Henry S C, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Henry S C

    °Mike° Guest

    Open a DOS prompt at the CD directory that the files
    are in. Note the DOS names (8.3 format) of the images
    and copy (renaming) them, using the following format:

    copy filena~1.tif c:\folder\newname.tif

    Note that you will have to use the 8.3 format, but you
    can rename them back to long names from Windows Explorer
    once they are copied over - remember that files on a
    CD are write protected, so you will have to remove this
    before renaming them in Windows Explorer.

    °Mike°, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Henry S C

    Henry S C Guest

    Many thanks