    everything.
    Anyone have a solution to this?

    Bub

    Bubster, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Bubster

    Guest Guest

    Disable the XP firewall on the wireless connection...

    Guest, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Bubster

    Bubster Guest

    If you mean disable XP's internal FW...that is off.

    Bubster, Jun 29, 2004
  4. Bubster

    hawk Guest

    Have you run the WINXP Network Wizard? The Wizard usually makes the
    correct configuration. Have you made any changes to the 614+ settings?
    This router comes with factory defaults that usually work out of the
    box with cable or DSL modems.

    hawk

    hawk, Jun 29, 2004