Problem with Vlan in Printserver

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Tra Sumaka, Jul 30, 2011.

  1. Tra Sumaka

    Tra Sumaka Guest

    Hi there

    I have a problem using printservers between 2 Vlans.

    My default Vlan is Vlan 100. When I have à desktop and the printserver
    in the same Vlan, everthing is ok.
    When I move the printserver or the desktop the an other Vlan , I still
    can ping him, but printing doesn't work.
    Pinging with his network name and ip address works.

    When I use \\10.10.150.213 oy \\MyPrintServer in the Windows Explorer
    i'll get an erreur. I'm not shure if there is a probleme with the SMB
    Protocole.

    Thanks in advance for any hint. I reallt don't know where to debug now.

    Best regards

    Tra

    Tra Sumaka, Jul 30, 2011