    settings the screen goes blue with an error message (saying hit
    control+alt+del). I think the drivers are set correctly but not completely
    sure. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

    Eileen Foster, Jul 28, 2003

  2. graphics are terrible, cheers.

    Eileen Foster, Jul 28, 2003

  3. Eileen  Foster

    RussS Guest

    First off - have a look in your BIOS and see what graphic options are
    available there.

    RussS, Jul 31, 2003
  4. Eileen  Foster

    Yoda Guest

    Eileen
    You can use two monitors; If you look in Mike's A+ book, chapter 16, on
    video cards, you'll see that you'll need either two video cards or one dual
    head card. I use Matrox 550 dual head card. There are lots of dual head
    cards, but as Mike warns; check your motherboard book to see that your board
    will support a dual head card. Once you've confirmed that it will, Rock'n
    Roll SuzieQ.
    Good luck on your exam. I'm studying for it too.
    Ole Yode

    Yoda, Aug 10, 2003