    the yahoo groups name twice but not the senders name / email address.....

    Have I, by accident, click on a label that controls that function?...

    Larry

    larry, Jan 25, 2004

  2. larry

    trout Guest

    In Yahoo Groups, the message is being sent to you from Yahoo. Not
    the original sender. There is no need to use 'Reply to all'. Your 'Reply
    to Sender' sends your reply back to the group, which, in turn is sent to
    all members of the group.
    The only exception to this would be if that person has *opted* to
    use only the web interface, instead of email. In that case, you'd have
    to add them to the cc or BCC line to ensure that they receive your
    response.

    trout, Jan 25, 2004